Group Day of Service Program
Spending a day volunteering together is a great team building experience and shows your employees that your company is committed to giving back. Your team will enjoy engaging in a meaningful project together at Brother Wolf’s Adoption Center in Asheville and will have fun spending time with rescued animals.
As a local nonprofit organization, Brother Wolf Animal Rescue depends on the generosity of our community to carry out our mission. We therefore require Group Day of Service Program participants to contribute financially to the mission they are supporting. Your company’s tax-deductible, financial contribution will help cover the resources needed to host your group and will contribute to Brother Wolf Animal Rescue’s daily lifesaving work to help homeless animals.
- A short presentation about Brother Wolf Animal Rescue
- A tour of Brother Wolf Animal Rescue’s facilities
- A hands-on volunteer project: Activities may include creating enrichment toys and treats, deep-cleaning areas of the shelter, laundry/dishes, property maintenance, donation item sorting, etc.
- Time to socialize with cats and dogs who will benefit from your group’s work
- Thank you letter with a group photo that can be displayed in your company’s office
- Window cling that you can proudly display noting your company as a Brother Wolf rescue partner
Before submitting a Group Day of Service application, please note the following:
- We’re available to accommodate groups of eight people or less. We apologize that due to the size of our facilities we’re unable to accommodate larger groups.
- Group volunteer days are held on Thursdays from 10am-1pm, or 1pm-4pm. If Thursdays do not work for your group, we will work to accommodate a different day, though we often can not, so we do encourage you to pick a Thursday that works for your group’s schedule.
- All group participants must be at least 18 years of age and must be willing to sign a liability and photography waiver.
- A minimum donation of $300 is required to book a Group Volunteer Day. A donation receipt will be provided to you. Brother Wolf Animal Rescue is a 501(c)(3) organization; donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Due to the high volume of requests that Brother Wolf Animal Rescue receives for group volunteer opportunities, a completed application form (located below) is required for your group to be considered. A Brother Wolf staff member will review your application and contact you within two weeks of submission.