Volunteer with Brother Wolf
If you are interested in volunteering with Brother Wolf in the future, please complete the sign up form below and we will be in touch with you soon!
Questions about volunteering at Brother Wolf can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to Volunteer Now!
- Help out at the Adoption Center: socializing cats, doing laundry and dishes, walking dogs, helping at the front desk and much more! Only Brother Wolf volunteers who have completed the application process and required training classes are permitted to walk shelter dogs.
- Help out at our thrift store where all proceeds benefit the animals of Brother Wolf.
- Take our shelter dogs hiking with our Outward Hounds Hiking Club or on a Dog Day Out!
- Help with administrative tasks like data entry or follow-up phone calls to adopters remotely from your own home.
- Drive animals to and from vet appointments or help with transporting animals to and from other shelters.
- Get a group together to do a supply drive at a local store.
- Volunteer from home and become one of our Foster Parent Volunteers!
- You must be 16+ to volunteer (16-18 must have guardian supervisor).
Complete volunteer orientation online and sign up for a Campus Tour through the volunteer portal!
More complex volunteer shifts require additional training before being eligible to sign up for them.
Corporate Day of Service Program
Brother Wolf Animal Rescue’s Corporate Day of Service Program is a great way for your company to give back by engaging in a group volunteer visit to complete impactful projects at our adoption center to benefit animals in need. Click here to learn more about group volunteer activities at Brother Wolf.
Brother Wolf Animal Rescue is always looking for unpaid interns to help further our lifesaving programs. We accept interns year-round in many of our departments. If you’d like to be considered for an internship, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.