During the pandemic, Brother Wolf moved to an appointment-only basis. We immediately noticed the benefits to our animals’ stress levels due to having less foot traffic in the building. As we looked at our options for adoptions in 2021, we wanted to keep that quieter, less stressful atmosphere for our animals, while also opening up our lobby to visitors.
Our current hybrid open policies are as follows:
- Lobby open during business hours (Tuesday to Saturday from 11am-6pm)
- Cat adoptions available on an in-person, first-come first-served basis
- We currently ask that you wear a mask if you have not had the Covid-19 Vaccine
To Adopt a Cat:
- Interested cat adopters are encouraged to complete a cat adoption application prior to visiting in person to make the process as smooth as possible, though applications can also be completed in person at our Adoption Center.
- Visitors can meet available cats in our lobby area during open hours. Please note that lobby capacity is capped at a max of 6 visitors at this time.
- During your visit, an adoption counselor will spend time talking with you about the kind of cat you’re looking for and will introduce you to cats at our Adoption Center.
When you adopt from Brother Wolf, you’re saving two lives:
the life of the animal who goes home with you, and the life of the animal we’re able to rescue next.
Submitting an online application for an animal only expresses interest and does not guarantee that animal will be held. To adopt an animal, visit our adoption center at 31 Glendale Ave, Asheville NC.