Why Spay/Neuter is Good For Your Pet
• Spaying and neutering are safe, simple surgeries that prevent animals from reproducing.
• One intact male can impregnate dozens of females. So it’s just as important to neuter males as it is to spay females.
• It reduces or eliminates the risk of certain types of cancer that can kill your pet or be expensive to treat.
• It may eliminate unwanted behaviors like fighting, spraying, and roaming.
• Spay today! Kittens and puppies can go into heat at less than 5 months old!
Fix Your Pet
In Buncombe County:
– Funds are available for individuals who care for community (feral/free-roaming) cats. Contact our Community Cat Care Coordinator Nancy at 828-505-6737 or email email@example.com.
– Free vouchers are available for individuals who receive public assistance to have their pet cats spayed or neutered. Contact the Humane Alliance Spay/Neuter Clinic at this link.
WNC, Outside of Buncombe County:
Outside of WNC: Click Here to Search in your Area.
Questions? Contact Brother Wolf Animal Rescue at firstname.lastname@example.org, stop by the Adoption Center, or call 828-505-3440.