This year, we explore 12 beautiful stories of former shelter animals and their humans that will melt your heart and uplift your soul.
- 11×17 full color, fine art wall calendar
- Makes the perfect holiday gift!
- 100% of proceeds go to Brother Wolf
- Only $20+tax (shipping is $3)
Love, love the calendar..what a beautiful piece of work. The photography is outstanding! I’m buying several for gifts this year. I love all the stories, but my favorite is Braille, such an amazing life.” ~ Pamela P.
Brother Wolf Animal Rescue is pleased to offer the next chapter in our fine art calendar series with our fundraising calendar for 2015, entitled “Who rescued Whom?” This calendar explores twelve of the most compelling “love” stories of former shelter animals and their humans that will melt your heart and uplift your soul, presented in a 11×17 fine art wall calendar. The “tails” of these real people and pets from our Asheville, NC community will leave you wondering who was rescued and who was the rescuer.
Our 2015 “Who Rescued Whom?” Calendars make purrfect holiday gifts for friends, family, co-workers, and all the animal lovers on your list. These full color calendars cost only $20+tax (shipping is $3).
or purchase at one of the retail locations listed below
All proceeds from the sale of this wall calendar support Brother Wolf Animal Rescue, a 501c(3) non-profit organization (with no governmental funding support) dedicated to rescuing, caring for, and rehoming animals in our state with the mission of a no-kill community.
“What a testament to the wonderful work of Brother Wolf Animal Rescue. These heartwarming stories and photos make me tear up as I look through this calendar. They especially make me so happy that we have this amazing animal rescue in our community & that I am fortunate to be a part of their mission. Thank you Brother Wolf!” ~ Robin M.
Thank you to everyone who supported our pre-order campaign. More than 140 of you banded together to help us raise over $6,500 in funds needed to print this amazing calendar. Sales of the calendar will help us cover the costs of operating the largest no-kill organization in our state. Read more about what the proceeds help to support below.
Re-watch the heartwarming videos about the calendar from our pre-order campaign:
These aren’t your average animal photographs— they are truly works of art… and combined with amazing tales of animal rescue… every month of the year, my Brother Wolf calendar will remind me of the important bond we humans share with animals… [I’m] buying extra calendars to share with my friends and family for the New Year! ~Sarah L.
Where can I get my calendar?
Calendars available online and in retail locations for $20+tax (shipping is $3).
Brother Wolf Re-Tail: Across the street from the Adoption Center! 38 Glendale Avenue, Asheville, NC, 28803 (map) Open Daily: 10 am — 7 pm 828-575-2411
.Second Chances Thrift Store East: Next door to the Adoption Center! 49 Glendale Avenue, Asheville, NC, 28803 (map) Monday — Saturday: 10 am — 6 pm Sunday: 1 pm — 5 pm 828-505-2017
.Second Chances Thrift Store West: 697 Haywood Road, Asheville, NC, 28806 (map) Tuesday — Saturday: 11 m — 8 pm Sunday “Sidewalk Sales”: 11 am — 3 pm 828-785-1523
.Mast General Store: Downtown Asheville
.Patton Avenue Pet Company
.The Tailgate Market
I was hooked from the very first page… each and every photo stirred an emotion in me… each compelling story shows how an adopted pet can enrich our lives with their unconditional love, loyalty, and acceptance each and every day. I feel this is a priceless work of art! …a heartfelt symbol of the dedication of Brother Wolf in honoring the value of our four-legged friends.” ~ Linda H.
If you are unable to contribute to our project at this time, there are still ways you can help!!
- Share this page with your friends and family
- Adopt or foster an animal, volunteer your time, or donate food and supplies to our No Kill organization!
- Visit and Like our Brother Wolf Animal Rescue Facebook page, and invite all your friends and family to do the same!
This calendar raises much needed funds to help us achieve our mission- a No Kill Asheville. Brother Wolf Animal Rescue relies solely on donations and proceeds from events and fundraisers like the “Who Rescued Whom” calendar of 2015. We receive no local or government funding to operate our No Kill Adoption Center.
- Our adoption center, which is open to the public 7 days a week, 365 days a year, houses just over 100 dogs and cats waiting for their forever homes. Additionally, on average, we have about 450 orphaned animals in foster care.
- Our 4 point plan will help us build and sustain a No Kill Asheville.
- Our Help Me Heal Fund helps cover the costs associated with readying an animal for adoption in addition to assisting folks in the community so that they can keep their pets happy, healthy, and in their homes and out of the shelter system.
- Our Help Me Learn Fund provides behavior assistance to the animals in our adoption center as well as assistance to those in the public. Our goal is to provide the resources needed to help keep pets in their homes and out of the shelter system.
- Our Transport Program brings hundreds of dogs and puppies to the Northeast every year where they are quickly placed into loving homes
These are just a few of our many life-saving programs serving Western North Carolina and beyond. Last year, we raised over $40,000 in much needed funds through the sale of our calendar. Help us do even better this year by buying calendars and telling your friends about it too!
The stunning photography in Brother Wolf’s 2015 “Who Rescued Whom?” Calendar can certainly stand alone, framed on a wall. The thought provoking concept and individual stories are so amazing. Together, they make an unbeatable gift that is beautiful to look at and reminds us that the animals we adopt into our lives have so much more to offer than just companionship! They offer us wisdom, love, and protecting devotion… things that are priceless and life affirming! — Lael Alon