Three out of four cats and kittens who arrive at shelters in our country do not make it out alive - numbers far worse than of shelter dogs. The BWAR AdvoCat Team is working hard to elevate the status of cats in our community while helping those without a home lead better lives.
Become a Brother Wolf Animal Rescue AdvoCat and be a homeless kitty’s best friend.
Whether socializing kittens or providing enrichment for adult cats at the Adoption Center, making hammocks and toys in your free time at home, or fostering felines who needs a little extra TLC, you can give homeless cats the comfort and love they need until finding a forever home.
As an AdvoCat, you can:
- SOCIALIZE and play with kittens at the Adoption Center during their critical developmental stage
- TRAIN AND ENGAGE adult cats in the Cat Room with toys, enrichment tools, and exercise
- FOSTER kittens, adults requiring extra care, or nursing moms with a litter (we supply everything you need)
- CREATE toys, hammocks, and engagment tools
- ORGANIZE a drive to collect much-needed supplies
- UPDATE pet listings online with catchy photos and bios
- SPREAD THE WORD about our awesome cats and kittens for adoption
Please email Jackie at email@example.com or call 828-216-6987 to make a real difference today!
Donate items to the AdvoCat Program:
Donations are gratefully accepted to make our shelter cat's time with us more fun! These include: gift or shirt boxes (for disposable litterboxes), paper towel or toilet paper rolls, empty pill bottles, plastic easter eggs, milk or bottle cap rings, ribbon, large craft puff balls, and inexpensive toys - think Dollar Store! Our kitties thank you for thinking of them.
Our Amazon Wishlist:
It's true, for a kitty sometimes the box an item comes in is just as much fun as it's contents, so we've set up an Amazon Wishlist with items our shelter kitties would adore. Click here for details. Purchases made through the Amazon Wishlist will be shipped directly to the Adoption Center, so the cats can enjoy the fun things you send them, AND the box it was shipped in!